Alternative lending solutions.
Whether you're looking to expand, secure bridge financing or simply need working capital, we may have a solution for you. We offer several loan products with a rapid evaluation process.
Top industries served include restaurants, retail, auto and medical.
Finance projects that have an immediate return on investment with short-term loans (up to 12 months) or fund larger projects that pay back over multiple years with long-term loans (up to 36 months). Loans available up to $500,000 with annual interest rates as low as 9.99% for highly qualified customers.
Lines of Credit
A line of credit can help keep your business operating smoothly even when sales are slow or seasonal. Credit lines available up to $100,000 with rates as low as 13.99% APR for highly qualified customers.
Alternative lending solutions can be good for:
- Updating, refreshing, or expanding physical locations
- Inventory deals with a quick turnaround, seasonal inventory, or large-scale inventory purchases
- Marketing campaigns
- Seasonal hiring
- Equipment purchases
- New product development
Alternative lending solutions may be good when:
- Your business doesn’t meet the rigid credit criteria at the bank: Because many online lenders consider dozens of other metrics that demonstrate a healthy business, beyond just your personal credit score, they will often accept a lower personal credit score (provided other metrics demonstrate a healthy business).
- You need to fill a short-term business need: As noted above, there are situations where a long-term loan will include a total dollar cost that is too high for the loan purpose. An online loan with a six- to 12-month term could be a better fit.
- You need an answer regarding your application quickly: Online lenders are typically able to respond with an approval or a decline of your credit application within hours or days.
- You need the capital quickly: There are times when opportunity costs are high enough that paying a premium for fast access to capital is worth the extra expense. For example, the opportunity to purchase quick-turnaround inventory at a steep discount, could justify paying a premium for the funds.
It is important to note, compared to traditional bank loans, alternative lending solutions do have higher interest rates / APRs. These rates vary based on a number of factors, including creditworthiness, cash flow and payment history.